GIVING YOU TOTAL PEACE OF MIND
Our comprehensive overview of essential information gives you what you need to know about Professional Indemnity insurance, tailored to businesses in Australia.
Use this guide as a reference when reviewing your Professional Indemnity Insurance, and to assess if your existing policies are falling short in protecting your business.
- What Professional Indemnity Insurance is – and who needs it
- Who can make a claim against you
- What Professional Indemnity Insurance covers and it’s features and benefits
- Check if you require Run Off Cover to protect yourself from potential future claims
- A handy, comprehensive checklist to make sure your policy has the right cover for your business
- What a ‘Claims Made’ policy is – and why you need to know
- The difference between an Occurrence and Claims Made Policies – this is important information to know!
- How contractual liabilities may affect your insurance
- Indemnity and hold harmless clauses and their implications
- Notifying possible circumstances that could give rise to a claim
- What is a ‘circumstance’ that could give rise to a claim
- What happens in the event of Failure to notify circumstances
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE NOW!
A word from Amanda Smith, Founder – Optimum Insurance
“As a consultant working with many different businesses in ever-changing ways, this guide helped me understand what I need in my policy, and gave me more confidence by knowing what to do if a claim ever happens.”
“As a PI underwriter this guide is exactly how we would want potential clients educated by their Broker. It is an excellent resource on professional indemnity insurance.”
“Thanks. This guide really helped me understand what professional indemnity insurance covers and the importance of reviewing my business and notifying possible claims each year.”
Knowledge is Power
Discover everything you need to know about Professional Indemnity Insurance to keep your business protected.
After Advice or A Quote?
Optimum Insurance Services are qualified insurance advisers. We welcome all enquiries in relation to our insurance products and services. To obtain advice or a competitive quotation enquire online. If you would like to discuss your specific needs further, please call 1300 739 861 and speak with our friendly and helpful advisers.